How can I support the Ministry of Cordova Bay United Church?
- 3 Steps to Tithing:
- Become A First Fruits Giver: Whenever you receive money, give thanks by giving something back to God. Don’t worry about how much; just do this FIRST, before all of your other spending.
- Become a Percentage Giver: No matter how large or small, decide what percent of your income you want to give to God and begin doing it.
- Increase As You Are Able: Pray often. Talk it over with God so that God can help you decide when to take risks and when to play it safe.
- 3 Means of Stewardship:
- Envelopes: If you wish to have “Weekly Offering Envelopes”, please indicate this on a “Visitor’s Envelope” found in the pews and place it in the offering basket. A set of envelopes will be set out for you the following Sunday in the main entrance.
- P.A.R.(Pre-Authorized Remittance): If you would rather use this method PAR is very flexible, it can be stopped, started, changed, just by notifying Ria Korteweg, so you are not “locked in”.
- Internet Banking: You can use this method just like paying your bills over the internet in the comfort of your home.
If you should require additional information, please see Ria Korteweg, Envelope Secretary at 250-652-3184 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Everything comes from you: all we’re doing is giving back what we’ve been given from your generous hand.” 1 Chronicles 29:14.